Monday, September 18, 2017

Good Afternoon Families,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

First off I want to thank each and everyone of you for your wonderful support! I also want to take a minute to express that we will be starting projects in and out of the classroom. This week we will begin an in class project on the Native American Regions. This will begin on Friday! This will run into the middle of next week. By the end of next week I will be sending home an at home project for Science. I will explain more next Monday!

Please note that we will be going on a Field Trip next week. All money ($6.00) and permission form need to be turned in by September 26th since our Field Trip is on September 27th.

Looking Ahead:

Monday: Continuing on Native American Regions, Water Cycle, and Place Value

Tuesday: Continuing on Native American Regions, Water Cycle, and Place Value

Wednesday: Science Quiz on the Water Cycle, Math Quiz on Lessons 5-10

Thursday: Begin on Adding and Subtracting Multi-Digit numbers. Communication Day

Friday: Begin Native American Regions in class project. Math 4 Today Quiz. Reading Test

I look forward to a fabulous week! Please email or call me if you have any questions or concerns!

-A. Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment