Thursday, August 24, 2017

Welcome Back to School Fourth Graders!

I am so glad to have every single one of your students in my class this school year!

For this first week we will be doing many community building activities! We will be getting to know not only the teacher but each other as well. We will also have a town hall meeting for our fourth graders on Wednesday to discuss school wide expectations.

In class we will be going over procedures to insure that we have the best learning environment as possible! I will be sending home information on Thursday in their communication folders. This will give you a little information about myself and how the class will be run. It will also have all my contact information in case you need to speak with me!

Monday: No School

Tuesday: First Day of School/ Communication folders going home with important info.

Wednesday: Community building activities/ Expectations in the classroom

Thursday: Communication folders will go home with my information inside.

Friday: Cookie Dough Assembly

I look forward to a wonderful year. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns!

-A. Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment